Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Love of my SL life.....at the moment.





Since nothing in SL makes sense anymore *lol*, I decided to blog on something that makes me smile each day. My uber cool apartment. I live on the 10th floor in that cool tower in the picture above. If you look really close, you can see a speck of orange on the 2nd balcony from the top....that is my apt.

I think this apt is the love of my life at the moment cause after owning land for 2 years in SL and dealing with making massive tier payments each month, its so refreshing to have something this cool all for 370L per week. I have come to realize that it makes no sense in owning such a huge plot of land when the majority of the time you spend in SL.....is away from your home. Uh duh!

I was looking for apts a couple of months ago, and found this jem. I pay 370L per week for 200 prims and I am very happy about the way I was able to decorate it with such a small prim allowance. I used to have 3750 prims on my land....so going down to 200 was a big change.

My bedroom, which I am in love with. I was able to find a complete/cuddle bed set for around 200L ,and the bed itself is only 12 prims. Most of the decor in this room I actually got for free.



The Living Room. I am more of a modern decor whore in SL and RL. I like bold colors and contemporay furniture. LOL The couch you see if from Corn and I ended up buying the "fatpack" of them. Now when my mood changes, I can change the couch too. I think I have 6 of the lamps pictured in this photo, which I cannot remember where I got them. They remind me of the Ikea lamps you can purchase, which I have several in my RL house. The Ottoman you see was a freebie from the Peace on Earth hunt. My globe chair is my favorite thing! I believe it's from 2Xtreme and it has awesome sitting postions and can rotate. The plants you see are from Heart Garden (I think that is the name) and also Trinket. The rug and the Kandinsky pic you see in the background I made. The pictures you see above the hope chest are actually freebie from the Paper Couture store. They are the best avatar pictures I have seen in SL. I love them. In the second pic, you can see a white door which is suppose to be for a closet or bathroom. In my apt, it never gets used.





My balcony. 1 prim plants/lamps, my meditation bench and a rug that was somewhere in my inventory. LOL I love this balcony. I have also set our dance poseball here, but they are hidden.




Ok now for the part of the apt, I am not too happy about...but it's a work in progress. I have actually removed the bar since I took this picture. It was only 12 prims, but the look of it I just could not edit to make look good. The bean bag chairs are actually a gift from Callie Cline and are only 2 prims. If anyone knows me in SL, you know I am in LOVE with the Detroit Derby Girls! Angry bitches with tattoo's on rollerskate.....enough said. The TV you see in the background is actually filled with pictures that rotate every few seconds. I don't remember where I got the fucking lamps. LOL
So....this apt is the love of my SL life at the moment. Now I could have done what all the proper bloggers do, and list out every item in my apt with the name/location of where it was purchased. Fuck that shit.....like I have time to do that. I gave you my general knowledge of what is going on. If you want to know more about the items, or what to check out my apt.....Hollar.

No comments: